The objective of this single player, side-scrolling game is to train for your next haul by choosing a character and assuming the role of a Hauler. The Hauler will run seamlessly through the produce, packaged goods, bakery and meat aisles of your local No Frills® store to earn points for hauling grocery items (Hauls) gaining Power Ups, while avoiding pesky Frills and treacherous Obstacles. You choose a character and assume the role of a Hauler. Your Hauler will start each game with 3 lives.
There are three tiers of points awarded for collecting Hauls:
- 100 points – toilet paper, laundry detergent, strawberries, no name® vanilla and chocolate crème-filled sandwich cookies, bananas, and chicken
- 300 points – bag of Naturally Imperfect™ red/orange/green peppers, PC® Organics frozen pizza, and an apple
- 600 points – avocado, Pringles® Original Flavour, and steak
Hauler Aisles of Glory™ Back 2 School is a web-based game played in-browser on mobile, desktop and tablet.
You earn points for hauling Hauls, which will be represented as 8-bit versions of actual products.
- Pringles® Original Flavour
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
- no name® vanilla and chocolate crème-filled sandwich cookies
- Bag of no name® Naturally Imperfect™ red/orange/green peppers
- PC® Organics frozen pizza
The idea of the game is also to avoid Frills. Once your Hauler hits a Frill, you lose one of your Hauler’s three lives. Frills will be represented as 8-bit versions of things you won’t be able to find in your local No Frills® store.
Frills include classic back-2-school elements:
- An overhead projector and screen
- A chalkboard
- A bus filled with gold and gemstones
- A classic school TV on a stand
There are 4 Power Ups in the game and when your Hauler hits a Power Up, your Hauler gains a short-term benefit.
Power Ups include:
- Haul Magnet – For twelve seconds, Hauls near your Hauler are quickly pulled toward it
- Extra life – One extra life is awarded for your Hauler
- Triple Jump – Allows your Hauler two extra jumps while airborne, greatly improving their ability to reach high-value collectibles and avoid Frills and Obstacles
- Shopping Cart – The Shopping Cart acts as a temporary avatar replacement for your Hauler. While in this mode, running into an Obstacle or a Frill has a positive effect for your Hauler. The Hauler will receive surprise Hauls.
Collect letters “H A U L” and you’ll be transported into our back-2-school bonus level where you can collect an infinite number of hauls before time runs out.
Scores will be automatically displayed on the leaderboard.
Additional Terms and Conditions